Use this in the final 48 hours before your workshop.
Bring the following to the workshop:
- Paper and markers to create any necessary signage
- Print the following:
- 1 copy of the Workshop Trainer Guide for each workshop leader
- Copies of the Workshop Participant Guide (1 for each 2 groups - people can share)
- 1 copy of Office 365 Admin Guide 2015-09-03.docx
- 1 copy of Office 365 End User Guide 2015-09-03.docx
- Your laptop, power supply, and any AV adaptors and cables necessary
- Office 365 intro powerpoint deck
- Snacks for your workshop attendees (optional)
Confirm the following with your venue host:
- Workshop date and time
- Contact information of any on-site venue manager or ensure you have access if you're using the space after regular hours
- Projector, screen and any necessary cables and adaptors for demos (optional)
- Internet access and wifi network name and password
- Drinking water and cups
- Washroom access
- Email the participants the Pre-Workshop Reminder
- Ensure you have a completed pre-workshop checklist from each participant.
- Make sure that participants own their own domain name
- Confirm that you can log into their domain name registrar
NEXT: The Workshop!