Webinar Announcement 2015-10-16
SUBJECT: Office 365 workshop prep webinar dates
Interested in learning more about the Office 365 workshops? Then join us for one of two webinars next week.
We are offering you support to hold an Office 365 workshop in your community, including a guide, templates and a $250 honorarium. Workshop leaders will help local nonprofits setup the free Office 365 so that they can have email on their own domain name. More information is in the guide.
We will be holding two informational webinars on the Office 365 workshops. Please RSVP for a session.
(Already held your workshop? Join us to share your best practices with the other leaders.)
The webinar will cover the following:
- High-level overview of Office 365
- Review of workshop support materials and templates
- Q&A about project honoraria, best-practices, etc.
CAN'T MAKE IT?
- We'll record the webinar and share the link
- Join me for a G+ hangout office hours at 9:00 AM PT, Tuesday, October 27
- You can schedule me for a 1:1 call at http://calendly.com/elijah
If you're interested in holding a workshop please apply now.